Carrot, Egg or Coffee? - Forum
Wednesday, 07-December-2016, 7:14 PM
SURE WE CAN !
Main Registration Login
Welcome, Guest · RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » ENGLISH » Writing » Carrot, Egg or Coffee?
Carrot, Egg or Coffee?
TrangDate: Friday, 18-December-2009, 1:12 PM | Message # 1
Private
Group: Users
Carrot, Egg or Coffee
I read this story on internet by chance and try to translate it into English. Unfortunately, I haven't used English for a long time so maybe have unexpected mistake. I am always open to suggestion"Face to difficulties, you will be Carrot, Egg or Coffee?
The young girl told her mother about problems in life. She donnot find the way to solve….
She felt tired because of fighting and fighting so she wants to give up. Her mother went with her to the kitchen. The mum pour the fill water in 3 bottles and boil them
In the frist bottle, she put carrots into, some eggs were put in the second bottle and in the last one, she put some coffee seed. Then she continue boiling them without explaining
About 20 minutes later, she stop cooking and take each one out in the other bowl. Then she asked her daughter:
- Now, can you show me what you saw?
- Oh yes, Carrot, Eggs and Coffee. She answed and wondered : ”Mummy, what means?”
The mother expound moderately that all things above met the same difficulties, that is boiling water. But each one have other reaction.
Carot is strong, solid and leathery but after that, it was be softer and flexibler.
The eggs can break easily. The thin cover protect liquid into but after boiling, the liquid becomes harder and harder. Some one have flabby will but after breakdown, financial crisis, the death…they become too stiff even emotionless
Only cafe bean is different. They are putted in water and then maked water alter. In the life, similar to coffee, you can changed everything around you even when the worst thing occur…
Which were you? – the mum asked lovely daughter. When not suitable event knocks my door, how will you respond? You are Carrot, Egg or Coffee?
Hope that you have enough happiness to make life sweater, have challenges to make you stronger and have heart-breaking to live compassionately, have hopeness to happy…
The luckies people must not have the best thing, they simply complete almost challenges in their life.
The brightest future often based on forgotten past. You can’t step by step steady unless you come over failure and hurt in the past time
When you were born, you cry and people around you smile. Living in order to at the end of your life, you can smile when they cry for leaving you.

BobDate: Sunday, 20-December-2009, 6:08 PM | Message # 2
Sergeant
I have just heard my bud to talk u - Pleased to make your acquaintance. Your story is quite interesting although has some grammar error. For example: "She donnot find the way to solve" smile or some time you have used "present tense" that must be "past tense", but I think that is all for now. Thank you for your post and pls go ahead.

Wow, May I introduce myself: I'm single the same you wacko

TrangDate: Monday, 21-December-2009, 5:45 AM | Message # 3
Private
Anything else? About you smile . Your name? You live in Vung Tau, don't you?

BobDate: Monday, 21-December-2009, 6:07 AM | Message # 4
Sergeant
Quote (Trang)
Anything else? About you smile . Your name? You live in Vung Tau, don't you?

Hey ! I'm Mr Bob, I'm picking up in Vung Tau city although I was not born in here cry I'm 28 year old. I could have been some baby at my age, couldn't I ? cry

Message edited by Bob - Monday, 21-December-2009, 6:08 AM

TrangDate: Monday, 21-December-2009, 6:34 AM | Message # 5
Private
Hey! I think you are too fastidious smile According to your name, you are English, not Vietnamese? It's difficult to get accquainted because of language and geographical distance. Do you think so?

BobDate: Monday, 21-December-2009, 4:40 PM | Message # 6
Sergeant
Maybe, perhaps and not sure !

My pal is always speaking so that. JJ, I'm a Vietnamese tongue

Added (2009-12-21, 4:40 Pm)
---------------------------------------------
Hihihi,

Let's look your avata, you are kaboofa and drooly

Message edited by Bob - Monday, 21-December-2009, 6:48 AM

Forum » ENGLISH » Writing » Carrot, Egg or Coffee?
Page 1 of 11
Search:

Create a free website with uCoz
Website counter